Skip to navigation

Residential Services

The George Hull Centre has two residential treatment programs, Libby's Place and the Boys House, for youth who are experiencing complex and longstanding difficulties.


Adolescents and their families are referred through the Ontario Ministry of Children & Youth, Centralized Access to Residential Services (CARS). CARS may be reached at 416-482-7884. The residences are licensed by the Ministry under the Child and Family Services Act.


“It is a good place – you can build on your strengths.”  ~ Youth

“There are caring, gifted counselors that work with kids at their level and help them change their behaviours and reunite them with their families.” ~  Parent

“They help people get to the issues, it is not only the child who has the problem, it is the family.” ~  Parent

        •  60% of residential treatment clients showed improvement on the Child and Adolescent
           Functional Assessment Scale, which is administered pre and post treatment

        •  70% of these improved by 40 points or more, which indicates substantial improvement

Back to top