IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
UPDATE – April 1st | Official Statement on COVID-19
The health of our clients and families has always been our most important job. In fact, the well-being of our entire community is our priority. We are watching the spread of the COVID-19 carefully and we are alert to the dangers it presents.
Effective as of March 23rd, the George Hull Centre offices will be closed to all external visitors until further notice.
Please note, we continue to offer services, please contact your clinician to discuss options regarding your appointment.
- We are accepting new referrals. Please contact Intake if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Therapeutic sessions are being offered virtually. Please contact your clinician to discuss options.
- Intensive In-home services are being offered virtually
- Early Abilities Speech and Language appointments are being offered virtually. Please contact your Speech Pathologist to discuss options.
- We are accepting Family Group Conferencing referrals and services are being offered virtually wherever possible. Please contact FGC Intake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Child Belongs staff are available for telephone or video consultations. Please contact your Resource Consultant directly to discuss your options.
- The EarlyON Centre is offering virtual programming including story and circle times, science programs, yoga and parent workshops. A schedule of events will be posted on the EarlyON Centre website page.
The following programs and services have been suspended until further notice:
- Residential services intake
- On-site trainings
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
If you’ve landed on this page, odds are you are a concerned parent looking for support, answers, information, and help
The George Hull Centre for Children and Families is a non-profit charitable organization, governed by a local volunteer Board of Directors, and accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation.
Our staff members are disciplined in psychiatry, psychology, social work, child and youth work, early childhood education and speech and language. Our team works together to provide assessment, treatment, and consultation to children, their families, and their communities.
Want to learn about our programming? Begin by selecting your child’s age group.
To access answers to frequently asked questions about our Counselling Services, visit our FAQ page.