Important Information on COVID-19
UPDATE – April 1st | Official Statement on COVID-19
The health of our clients and families has always been our most important job. In fact, the well-being of our entire community is our priority. We are watching the spread of the COVID-19 carefully and we are alert to the dangers it presents.
Effective as of March 23rd, the George Hull Centre offices will be closed to all external visitors until further notice.
Please note, we continue to offer services, please contact your clinician to discuss options regarding your appointment.
- We are accepting new referrals. Please contact Intake if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapeutic sessions are being offered virtually. Please contact your clinician to discuss options.
- Intensive In-home services are being offered virtually
- Early Abilities Speech and Language appointments are being offered virtually. Please contact your Speech Pathologist to discuss options.
- We are accepting Family Group Conferencing referrals and services are being offered virtually wherever possible. Please contact FGC Intake at email@example.com.
- Every Child Belongs staff are available for telephone or video consultations. Please contact your Resource Consultant directly to discuss your options.
- The EarlyON Centre is offering virtual programming including story and circle times, science programs, yoga and parent workshops. A schedule of events will be posted on the EarlyON Centre website page.
The following programs and services have been suspended until further notice:
- Residential services intake
- On-site trainings
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
Support, therapeutic and psycho-educational groups are offered to both registered clients of the Centre and to the community.
Group programs are available for children and parents together, as well as for parents only and for children only. For more information, please visit the pages below:
Groups for Parents
Currently offering three groups: Help! I Have Teens, Nurturing Attachments, and Nurturing Connections
Concurrent Groups for Children/Youth and Parents
Currently offering three groups: CBT Anxiety Group, Fun Friends, and Look at Me, Look At Us
Groups for Children and Youth
Currently offering two groups: Teen Talk and Hear My Voice